Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dry Humping in Public

I have been sick for the last few days and yuckolicious. Anyway, I was out getting my soup and there was this disgusting couple dry humping in public. I mean this guy and this girl were all over each other. The guy and girl were basically sucking each other's faces and then he lifts her up and just is dry humping her. I mean, they are going full at it and her back is against the wall. I was like, wow, holy inappropriate.

Well I looked over to get a closer look at the love birds and they were ugly. The guy was looking like a gerbil rat love child mix and then the girl had this wart on her face. I felt like I was going to vomit and I already had an upset stomach.

Then it gets worse. Another passerby felt my grief as he said, "GEt a room."

To which the love birds replied, "Welcome to New York."

No, more like welcome to hell. Seriously, this was disgusting. I should have thrown fruit at them or something.

Love
April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
877-Buy-Book, www.buybooksontheweb.com
Available as an ebook on Kindle and Nook

2 comments:

  1. This computer is broken and it gets w's and m's backmards...anyhom...
    we love you very wuch!

    ReplyDelete