Thursday, March 14, 2013

"I Let You Shave My Asshole"

The other day I was walking down the street after a long day. I had my puppets in tow and just wanted some food. People were moving too slow and frankly the guy in the front of me in line was using his kid to try to cut. Whatever.

Well I was walking down the street and two drunken gay men were having a disagreement

Drunk 1: I am a good friend.

Drunk 2: I am a better friend

Drunk 1: I am the bestest friend. I am the bestest friend. I lent you money.

Drunk 2: I paid you back which means I am a good friend.

Drunk 1: I am a better friend.

Drunk 2: No you arent!

Drunk 1: I am. I let you shave my asshole!

It is just the three of us on the street. There is an awkward silence. We all look at each other.

Drunk 1: She even thinks I am a good friend.

Me: Yes you are. Only in New York.

Drunk 2: Ha ha!

Sigh, welcome to my world.

Love
April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
Paperback available on Amazon and 877-Buy-Book
E-Book available on Kindle and Nook
Audiobook available on itunes and Audiofile this Spring
Portion of proceeds go to RAINN

No comments:

Post a Comment