Thursday, May 16, 2013

Signing and Other News

Hey Poppy Seeds,

There is lotsa going on in my universe. Here are some important events:

1. Book signing at Brown University with Special Guests Brenna M. Brucker, MD and William J. Brucker, MD, PhD with PACE (Providence Alliance of Clinical Educators). I will be signing my book, I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl.  They will be signing their eduational book. Yes, they are my older brother and baby sister. It is the only time you will ever see a semi-celeb and two mad scientists meet. It is  Saturday, May 25, 2013 at the Brown University Bookstore from 4-6. My mother will even be there in a chicken suit. My aunt might even be dressed as a pickle. I am not kidding. Do you think I got this way on my own?

2. My audiobook will finally be done as far as editing goes in two weeks. Look for it on itunes and Audible this summer. Download it so I can be rich!

3. Gay Pride Weekend I will be part of the scavenger hunt and the winning team will recieve my book as a prize. I will also be on the trail. So boys who like boys, girls who like girls, our trans brothers and sisters and any member of the rainbow crew, look for me. However if you step out of line I will get one of the Dykes on Bikes to straighten you out. (Note: Pride is about loving who you are no matter who you love. All are welcome to attend).

4. Some big magazines and radio shows are interested in hosting me to talk about my book. We are talking within the next month. More on that later.

5. Some hot photos for my male fans coming soon. Don't worry boys, I didn't forget about you


xoxoxox
Love

April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
Paperback available on Amazon and 877-Buy-Book
E-Book available on Kindle and Nook
Audiobook available on itunes and Audible this Spring
www.youtube.com/aprilthestarr
Portion of proceeds go to Greenpeace

No comments:

Post a Comment