Thursday, April 4, 2013

Expect Me to Be Spooky


Expect Me To Be Spooky

My super Sase and I have an interesting relationship. Lets just say it is interesting. He is very much a great friend but he is a crazy cat and regular blog reader. When push comes to shove he is there for me, but Sase is Sase.

Anyway, this was how our latest exchange went:
Sase: I want to see you.

April: I can’t. I will be busy making the dough so I can be my rich and famous friend.

Sase: I will knock in twenty minutes.

April: And I won’t answer because I will be busy.

Sase: I will wait as long as I have to. I will sit outside of your door.

April: Sase, that will be extremely spooky.

Sase: Expect me to be spooky.

We both laugh
End scene.  

Love

April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
Paperback available on Amazon and 877-Buy-Book
E-Book available on Kindle and Nook
Audiobook available on itunes and Audible this Spring
www.youtube.com/aprilthestarr
Portion of proceeds go to RAINN

No comments:

Post a Comment