Friday, August 16, 2013

Shit Sisters Talk About

This morning my baby sister, Dr. Skipper, messages me. Lets just say this is another golden convo

Skipper: Hi April, I'm working nights and about to go to bed. Just know I am thinking of you, have a great day.

Me: Aww thank you.

Skipper: I know we are home on different weekends and I am sorry because I know you wanted to be home on the same weekend. We'll have to catch up by phone.

Me: I would like that.

Skipper: I am sending you this message while pooping. You are not allowed to use this text stream on your blog.

Me: LOL, I didn't need to know that but thank you. And your text are golden, it is going in the blog.

Skipper: I thought you would appreciate this moment of intimacy. Anyway, have been reading your blog. Seems like you are doing a lot of exciting things. So proud of you.

Me: I am proud of you too. So proud this is going in my blog.

Skipper: Oh my!!!!

Me: What can I say, your exchanges are golden.

Love
April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
www.aprilbrucker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment