Saturday, August 17, 2013

Over Tired

I am having the kind of day that is low key. I need to have this kind of day every once in a while in order to keep my sanity. Granted, the world doesn't give a rat's ass about my sanity but that's okay.

This week has been a long one. I don't know what is worse, when people don't do that they are supposed to do or are way more immersed into their personal lives. For as much as people dream they don't give a rat's ass about their careers. I must be the only person who cares about making this happen. Oops. Things aren't just handed to me. I have to make it happen. As I said, I have a sense of urgency most people don't. I don't have a boyfriend to coddle me.

I feel like sometimes I work hard and people just want to suck the life blood out of me. Yeah woman, you go do that while I go fuck all the bitches in the land. Or sorry April, I have to spend time with the worthless lump I call a boyfriend/husband. Could you pick up the slack for me? I won't say thank you. I won't do what I am supposed to. Instead I will hate on you, rip you up, and then you will have to listen to everyone else complain about me. Fuck you and your fucking relationships. When you have nothing because you have love, don't whine to me when your dreams aren't coming true. You chose to chase ass and now here you are getting fucked.

As for the haterade being tossed my way, the ugly Port Authority Drag Queen is starting to calm down. It's what she looks like. I hate her. People tell me to pray for her but I am not there yet. I also have a plan of action. If she crosses the line again I am going to the police. I hate having to get the law involved but it is what I have to do. I also am getting an app on my phone to block unwanted calls. It will make my life easier and I will no longer have to have a relationship that is functional with a stalker.

My life really isn't that bad. I am just overtired. I have a lot to look forward to. My new on camera hosting gig at ITTV is awesome and I love my cohosts. I am working a lot which means rent won't be a problem. My audiobook is getting ready to go on itunes. Projects are on the stove. Life is good. 

I just wish people had their priorities straight. 

Sigh, I think I need to go to the pool for a swim. 

Love
April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
www.aprilbrucker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment