Saturday, September 4, 2010

Idiot Guy of the Week

I met a guy who I have been going back and fourth with for sometime this past week. He was literally the hottest thing I think I have ever seen. This dude was one who I wanted to get with for sometime because he was so hot. So this week I had my chance.

It looks like things are going to go good with this dude when he tells me he wants to see me and gives me his number. He is really hot in that brooding Eastern European sense. So I am thinking, "Score Brucker!"

Well I go on his facebook page to send him a flirty message and guess what, he has a girlfriend! My days of self disrespect are over. I don't do that crap anymore. So as you could imagine I was sort of crushed.

Guess who messages me? He tells me that he "wants to tap my pussy." What a gentlemen I know. So I tell him he won't be tapping my pussy because he has a girlfriend. So you think this would make him walk away but oh no. Instead he decides to tell me he still wants to see me and that he forgot about the relationship because it was a new one.

How the hell do you forget you have a girlfriend sleazeball? Sigh. Needless to say he won't be tapping this anytime soon. xoxox April

No comments:

Post a Comment