Saturday, August 10, 2013

Boys (Sabrina)

I don't know what it is, but this past week has been busy with the Dudeski's. After a summer that was dry in that department, I am making up for lost time. Last Saturday I was just chillin with some friendski's when I saw a guy who is from time to time my angel in the neighborhood. Anyway, we ended up chilling and he kissed me. I was like WOWSA! LONG TIME SINCE A DUDESKI KISSED ME!!!!

It was like the rainbow bank had broken open and all these stars were coming out. Okay, not that dramatic but it had been a while. So Sunday we ended up hanging again and McMakin out in the park like teenagers. I haven't heard from him since. Just as well. I am a busy woman anyway. He was cute though.Oh and he thought it was neat I did ventriloquism.

The sense of loss was not long because Monday I did a show at Lucky 13. This dude who was half Dominican and half red neck was checking me out. I have seen Dominican spliced with lots of things but never red neck. His dad is from DR and his mom is from Alabama. I promised myself no more Latinos because it always ends in disaster. Clearly he and Mother Nature didn't get the memo. After my set this puppet groupie kissed me.

And then we went outside where we McMadeout!!!! Yes, two in one week. God I feel like a Slutina. Anyway, he has never been to jail, has never had a drug habit, and has no children. Must be the white boy in him. But that white boy is a red neck and he might be his own grandpa and he may have been abducted by aliens. I am not patting myself on the back just yet. Well he called me the next day and apparently he sells real estate. Hmmm.....We have been texting back and fourth. He is on the cute, shy, awkward side. I like.

Of course his friend was buying me sodas all night and stuff. And he too wants to get together for drinks. His friend is quieter than he is, but I like him too. I didn't make out with his friend though.

Yes guys cheat and lie all the time but they make me McGiggle.

Or in the words of Sabrina and her song and that so gay announcer with the deep voice, "BOYS!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh_lB4xHqWw

Love
April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
www.aprilbrucker.com


No comments:

Post a Comment