Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Random Screenshots and Important Annoucements

Hey everyone, just took some random screenshots of my book. They pop up. That means the universe wants me to do something. Or in the words of my archnemesis the great anti-talent and anti-intellect Victoria Jackson, it means God is cursing me for having gay friends. Anyway, here are the announcements.

So far the book tour has two stops.

November 15 @ 7 PM The Symposia Bookstore in Hoboken, NJ

There will be a puppet show along with Q and A time.

Portion of the Proceeds go to the American Red Cross to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy.

December 27th @ 7PM Bethel Park Public Library in Bethel Park, PA

There will be a puppet show along with Q and A time.

Portion of the Proceeds will go to the American Red Cross to benefit the victims of Hurricane Sandy.

Also today I got tweeted by Blake Mallen. To give you a background Blake is one of the most promising CEOs this country has. Apparently his friend enjoyed my pink gorilla performance. That was McAwesome

Anyway, no more election talk. Let's just talk about my book and how fabulous it is.

And how I run around in awesome costumes

And how I run around with puppets and people like Jo Lance from Mexico's Top Model

Or how I sometimes hang out with Snoop Dogg

Or how I get to go on TV

Or appear in Time Out NY even though they have yet to review my book not that is is of Matthew or without Love.

Or how May Wilson is one sexy puppet bitch.

I bet Victoria Jackson wishes she were hot like that. I just sent her a hate tweet.

But nah....She ain't hot like this yo.

Anyway buy my damn book.

You should buy my book it is great.

Please buy my book?

I need to stop pleading it makes me look pathetic.

Love April

I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl

877-Buy-Book

www.buybooksontheweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment