Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Plans

I did my Claudette Colbert yesterday and it went well. Delivered to a man who won a Disocean Award from Bishop Murphy. There is something about the way us RC's do parties. We do it better than any other denomination, I swear to God. Anyway, it was very nice and I felt very blessed to be able to do it.

I spent the night watching scary movies. I watched Halloween, and couldnt help but root for Michael Meyers. Then I also have been watching stuff on what happened at Amityville with Butch Defeo and all. So I have been wanting to do something spooktacular for Halloween.

I dont know what I am going to do yet. Part of me wants to go to Sleepy Hallow to do the tour they have there with the Washington Irving Tour. I just want to see where the headless horsemen rode. That was one of my favorite scary stories growing up.

Then I have been thinking of going to 112 Ocean Ave, the house that Ronald Defeo Jr killed his family at.I want to see if I can see the demonic pig named Jodie or the Indian Chief riding around on his horse, angered that his resting place has been violated.

I have also been thinking of going to one of the famous cemetaries in NYC. There is Cypress Hill where Mae West is. I tried going a number of years ago, but the place is huge and she was on the other side of the Jackie Robinson Parkway, a trip you can't take without a car unless you want to be a resident of Cypress Hills yourself. Or there is Maple Grove where they actually have reinactments for Week of the Dead in Queens. I know All Faiths in Middle Village, but that one is still fascinating.

Of course there are the haunted houses which I could do.

What should I do for Halloween, dont know.

Love April

I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl

877-Buy-Book

www.buybooksontheweb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment