Friday, April 20, 2012

Picture Collage

May and I doing a live radio show appearance. I got a date that night

In a basement doing my favorite activity, ranting about men.

I was feeling ugly that day because I thought my fans disappeared. Then a throng of firemen  came up to us when we were shooting. Suddenly I felt beautiful again.


Mad Girl's Love Song
By Sylvia Plath
"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grow old and I forget your name.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)"



I was single, poor, and broke when this photo was taken. I met a guy who said he could  open up my world. And then he never called me. 

My puppet children and Jo Lance, I was celibate and dreaming at the time. No man could ever trump or  replace my puppet children. And I love them more than life itself
When I took this photo my ex-fiance told me that  he would kill his mother to get the insurance money to be with me. It was more bloody but less risky than the plan of having me donate my eggs. 

One of the only men I ever loved said he liked this picture of me. He was warm and his kisses were sweet like candy. Too bad love wasn't enough to make it work
A stranger took this photo of me. I am surprised he didn't turn me into a lampshade. Ooops, I'm not fat enough

Performing, smiling. Too bad my heart was broken when this picture was taken. While a broken heart doesn't kill you, it sucks ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment