Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sexual Harassment at the Phone Sex Line

Last night I was in Queens with my friend's Derek and Roger just McChillin. It had been an eventful night. Derek made these chicken meat balls and then petrified them in the microwave breaking Fernando's plate. Derek then attempted to hide the broken plate. I had a taste of the petrified meatball. Tasted curiously like astronaut iced cream.

Anyway, Derek was talking about his time as a phone sex operator. Apparently, there had been a lot going on with guys pretending to be trannies and the whole shabing shbang that just goes with working at such an establishment. Well Derek was telling us this guy that worked at the phone sex line was developing a thing for him. So my buddy was totally oblivious and was just like la la la. Well this dude starts getting jealous and possessive everytime Derek talks dirty to someone on the other line. He starts calling Derek names when he is doing his job and saying he is a tease and stuff. And then he says Derek was leading him on by talking dirty to the client and messing with his emotions and making the work place unsafe.

So he accused Derek of sexual harassment.

You can be accused of sexual harassment at a phone sex line? And I thought I had heard everything. Needless to say the claim didnt get very far. Still, this dude filed the appropriate paper work and everything.

Wowsa.

While I thought nothing surprised me, clearly I was wrong. Apparently anything is possible with my friends.

Love
April
I Came, I Saw, I Sang: Memoirs of a Singing Telegram Delivery Girl
Paperback 877-Buy-Book, Amazon.com
EBook on Amazon and Kindle
Audiobook on itunes
Portion of proceeds go to RAINN

No comments:

Post a Comment