Monday, January 22, 2018

10 Things I Know For Sure

1. Gender is fluid. If someone wants to take a pay cut, be cat called, and put up with general sexism I will call her a woman.

2. Liberals have a lot of idiots on their side, too. I have met screamers who won't listen and make me want to have an ice cream cone.

3. Lots of conservatives call liberals snowflakes, but when you insult them, they cry like school kids.

4. When a woman says she isn't fucking you, it means she wants sex and she's crazy.

5. When a guy says his ex was crazy, he is a lying dirt bag who wants sex and he's the one that's crazy.

6. When a man has his kid's names tattooed on his arm, he isn't paying child support.

7. Women's Rights Are Human Rights.

8. You should have friends from every gender identity, orientation, and background. You don't always have to agree with their politics but the important thing is they are there for you.

9. Writing top 10 lists in sexy pajamas is fun

10. I was tired when I took the pic below, but the older I get the more I accidentally resemble Mae West......the reason I take to the stage and the page to begin with.


Redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment